The Porcupine is a Titan as the leader of his Titan Method followers from Equinox gym to gym. He is also like a lover who let me blindfold him with a “do whatever you like” because when you ask him Omar for a favor he responds with a “whatever you need”. This kind of guy reminds me to do what I like and ask for what I need. Frankly ladies who needs another guy who can’t man-up in diverse circumstances? It’s the “just do it” guys who are the keepers. In order for all of you to see that he is someone worth knowing, he’s answered my Proust questionnaire at the gym – blindfolded.
1. How does it feel to have a “following”? Like
- a head rush
- the ole’ ball & chain
Answer: None of the above… did I really think that he would make this easy? His answer is that it feels like he is giving guidance to those who choose to live life with intensity, no limits, creating no obstacles. Sounds like a head rush to me.
2. If you got to choose, which would you prefer to have?
Answer: Nuanced response as he responds that it depends on the circumstances. Crew is his ultimate choice and mine in case you want to know. We are making progress, although I wish I had brought a bottle of Jack.
3. Do you ever wear the same color sneakers?
Answer: Surprise! He borrowed this idea from someone in his class who didn’t follow through. Now he owns this. I have never seen him wear the same color sneakers, just so you know that he’s able to make a consistent fashion statement.
4. What’s your favorite name?
Answer: Zorrito, a childhood nickname, which means skunk. As a child, he was not fond of washing and was subjected to ritual teasing. That he was a maverick is not unexpected. I secretly love this and have since said this name in my sleep.
5. How many times this year did you wear a suit?
Answer: Once this year to a wedding. And I bet you looked better than Michael Strahan on the Live Kellly & Michael show. But then again, I have a thing for sports stars in suits. I-Bankers move over!
6. Which kind of tree best describes you?
- Douglas Fir
Answer: a Bonsai tree. Really? A bonsai tree is a miniature tree. I bet there is nothing miniature about him.
7. What is your theme song?
Answer: Slut like you by P!nk. Big up to P!ink.
8. What quality do you most admire in a man?
Answer: Confidence (even when blindfolded).
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Answer: Neil Patrick Harris. Who would have guessed! But wait, isn’t he known as a renowned womanizer in How I Met Your Mother?
10. What is your idea of happiness?
Answer: To love and be loved. Girls – the line starts here.
11. What is your most inspired pick up line (besides “Hi”)?
Answer: He professes to not have a pick up line because he’s shy. Or shall I hazard to suggest that he doesn’t need not worry about his game?
12. What quality do you most desire in a woman?
Answer: Independence and confidence. Smart girls will take note.
13. What is your number?
- Phone number
- Number of conquests
- On a scale of 1-10
Answer: Hmmm, 69. Shy, you said?
14. I’m happy that you took my advice. What advice was it?
Answer: Taking a mental break. Not remembering my advice is bad and makes you lose swag points.
15. What would be your “last supper” besides pistachio ice cream for dessert?
Answer: His grandmother’s cooking. Glad that I like to cook.
16. On a scale on 1-10, how do you feel about toe cleavage.
Answer: No number – whatever makes a woman feel sexy. Even more glad that you care what makes me feel sexy.
17. What’s the hardest part of being loved by your followers?
- Continuing to exceed their expectations?
- Not letting it go to your head?
- Choosing just “one” to love?
Answer: Nothing – following what you believe in is not hard.
18. What is one thing you consider your “crack” (besides exercise)?
Answer: Women – they are perfect creatures. So you are “the man who loved women”? Yes, I could imagine you in that Truffaut film but not as Burt Reynolds.
19. Since you have been both, do you prefer being a mentor or protege?
Answer: Both because it’s important to continue to learn so that you can teach better.
20. Could you do a perfect push-up with a petite woman lying on your back?
Answer: Yes, he can. You know that I love to have fun. Where’s that bottle of Jack?